Mr Claude Mullan (1940 – 1960)
He led the school from its official opening, through the difficult time of the second world war, the post-war period and into the fifties when the girls moved to the new Springs Girls’ High School premises. This school then became a monastic school for boys only. They “old” school hall was named after Mr Mullan.
Mr Harold Marston (1961 – 1975)
He served for approximately fourteen years and the main quadrangle was named after him.
Mr Jaap Liebenberg (1975 – 1981)
During this time the school pavilion was built, which bears his name.
Mr Bob Gouldie (1982 – 1993)
The “new” school hall is proudly names after this remarkable educator: he attended Boys’ High as a pupil; was the Head Boy in his matric year; taught his alma mater and was later appointed Headmaster.
Mr André French (1994 – 2016)
Building on the achievements of his predecessors. The school swimming pool, proudly bears Mr French’s name, was built in this time.